The Parents and Friends Association provides an opportunity for parents to get involved in the school for the benefit of their children.
They allow a forum for offering and gathering information about school events and ways to contribute to the resources and opportunities for the students in the school. P&F Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month at 6.30pm in the staffroom. All parents and carers are warmly invited to attend P & F meetings.
Members of the P & F:
- Strive to develop at the school a real community of parents, teachers and students;
- Work closely with the school Principal to achieve common goals;
- Act as a liaison between the wider school community and the Council;
- Ensure that a high level of social and educational interaction exists between home and school, parents and teachers;
- Endeavour to have all parents enjoy the experience of their children’s formal school years by active participation and personal involvement in the school programmes;
- Provide a healthy forum for ideas and discussion;
- Work to provide additional resources which are considered necessary for the children;
- Assist in planning and organising functions with the social, sporting, cultural and educational life at the school;
- Organise guest speakers for the P & F Association on current and suggested educational programmes, faith development and other matters of interest.